Colorado shooting victim's wife has baby; 20 still hospitalized
AURORA, Colorado (Reuters) – A 21-year-old woman who escaped injury in the Aurora theater shooting rampage gave birth to a boy on Tuesday while her husband was in the same hospital in a medically induced coma with a gunshot wound to the head. Katie Medley and her husband, Caleb, 23, both wearing Batman apparel, were at a showing of the new Batman movie, “The Dark Knight Rises,” in Aurora when a ……
- Current and former Denver Broncos players reach out to Colorado shooting victims
- Aurora Shooting Victims Remembered at Memorial; Suspect Due In Court Today
- Colorado shooting suspect's family: 'Hearts go out to the victims'
- Families of Colorado theater shooting victims plan memorials
- Bozarth Auto Dealership Comes To Aid Of Victims In Aurora